Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Week 1 Results


This week was not the results I wanted, but that was to be expected I suppose given my effort over the past week.  The good news is I did not gain any. So I am not totally discouraged. This week I am going to avoid sugar. I put sugar in my coffee that is my biggest point portion of the day that are waisted. I had more sweets this past week than I would normally eat in a normal week with birthday celebrations at home and at the office.   I am also going to get up earlier and walk and try jogging  to get some activity points. I stocked up on some fresh veggies for snacking.  

Week 1 loss = 0 lbs

Tip of the week:  If you find yourself running out of points mid day and going over at night. Plan your points. I know I must eat breakfast to avoid over eating in the afternoon.  So I started to plan my breakfast  and lunch to fit my allowed points and snacks are free points or 2 points if I have less at Lunch.

This is how I plan my points

Breakfast 5 pts or less
snack # 1  0 pts
Lunch       8 pts or less
Snack #2   0 pts
Dinner  16 pts


This worked out so well for me once I started doing it, I think I will go a step further this week and try and do an advance plan for the week.

No comments: