Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day 6 and feeling nervous

Well it is day 6 on WW.  I am feeling very nervous.  I know that this week I have exceeded my points, I had cake twice, apple pie and brownies and pizza and a pepsi this week.  I know from that sentence it looks bad.  What have I been doing?  It is hard for me to ignore what everyone else is sharing and enjoying. And when I do try and resist there is always someone to say "oh one piece won't hurt".  Why can't we celebrate good occasions with veggies?  I am already giving myself negative talk. Telling myself I am a failure and this is why I got this far over weight to begin with.   I was excited on Saturday because I weighed early and was down 3lbs.  I just don't know what to expect in the morning when I weigh in.  I am also beating myself up that I didn't work out intensely and focus more on clearing the kitchen.  I did go on and read some success stories on the WW face book page and that made me feel better. Women who have lost 50 plus lbs have fallen off the wagon. The trick is to start each day out right.  So tomorrow I will post week #1 results.

No comments: