Saturday, October 20, 2012

More organizing and some play time




Today I was inspired to clean the fridge before going grocery shopping.  Taking inventory and rearranging some items.  I love that this refridgerator has adjustable shelves which makes it easy to clean and make organizational fun... here are some before and after pics


Doesn't everyone's fridge showcase the art work of a 4 year old?


not impressive this is before 



another shot of the doors before


I had Riley's attention to help for about 15 minutes. She got right into washing the bottom out 


After shot. All clean and room for groceries.The shelves work really well for us placed where they were


I did rearrange the door shelves to bring the drinks up to a better level.

Now it was time to play


This is my little man enjoying the beautiful day we had here is south Florida. It was breezy , sunny, and just beautiful out.


She wanted the camera so she was not too enthused with me


I love this one looking right at me.


This is the little man trying to get me

post signature









No comments: