Saturday, October 21, 2017

Book List: Taming your Tongue

This month I am working with a friend on the discipline of the tongue.

We decided on working through a copy of Deborah Smith Pegues "30 Days To Taming Your Tongue" with my mentor at my church. I have to say as soon as I got my hands on this little gem I had a hard time putting it down. The book reads very well and the author is very candid about her own struggles with the tongue.

What we say has a lot of impact in our lives. I want to improve my relationships which is why I was really excited when a friend was willing to join me and help keep me accountable.

If you want to grab your own copy , here is the link. I also highly recommend getting the workbook.



 

30 Days to Taming Your Tongue: What You Say (and Don't Say) Will Improve Your Relationships



No comments: